In 2014 the Turnaround Management Society will support three PhD students and two master’s students who are writing their theses on topics related to turnaround management or crisis management.
To qualify for a scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Outstanding record of academic achievement
- Enrollment in a master’s or PhD program at an internationally recognized university
- Regular publication (throughout PhD studies)
- If possible, three years’ work experience in a related field
- Completion of the Turnaround Management Society’s application form
- Two recommendations from academics (from previous studies)
Students who are not yet enrolled in a master’s or PhD program may obtain assistance from the Turnaround Management Society to apply to one of the universities with which we are in regular contact. The Skema Business School in France and China offers a PhD program that can be completed from anywhere in the world.
Students should contact the TMS at least one month before their university’s application deadline so we can provide appropriate support through the application process.
- Scholarship recipients will be supported with advice on how to conduct research properly and with literature (articles and books) from the field of turnaround management.
- Scholarship recipients will be invited to interesting and important conferences in the field of corporate restructuring, crisis management, and project management.
- Scholarship recipients will be introduced to leading academics and professionals from the world of turnaround management.
- Financial support can also be arranged through one of our partners.