In 2011 the Turnaround Management Society will support three PhD students and two master’s students who are writing their theses on topics related to turnaround management / crisis management.
To qualify for a scholarship, students must meet the following requirements:
- outstanding record of academic achievement
- enrollment in a Master’s or PhD program at an internationally recognized university
- regular publications (throughout the PhD studies)
- if possible 3 years’ work experience in a related field
- completion of an application form from the Turnaround Management Society
- two recommendations from academics (from your prior studies)
Students who are not yet enrolled in a Master’s or PhD program may obtain assistance from the Turnaround Management Society to apply at one of the universities with which we are in regular contact. The Skema Business School in France and China offers a PhD program that can be taken from anywhere in the world.
Students should contact the TMS at least one month before their university’s application deadline so we can support the application process appropriately.
- Scholarship recipients will be supported with advice on how to conduct research properly and with literature (articles and books) from the field of turnaround management.
- Scholarship recipients will be invited to interesting and important conferences in the field of corporate restructuring, crisis management and project management.
- Scholarship recipients will be introduced to leading academics and professionals in the world of turnaround management.
- Monetary funding can also be arranged through one of our partners.