Find the right Turnaround ManagerDec 15th, 2009 | By admin | Category: Other Articles
The interimCEO/interimCFO Network is the free worldwide network for interim CEOs, CFOs, COOs, CROs, CIOs and CMOs. The network was founded in 2007 by Robert Jordan as an open gathering place for interim execs; to help executives expand their online presence; and so that corporations could more easily find talent on demand.
The interimCEO/interimCFO website provides you with a very convinent way to get in touch with the people you need and to build a Turnaround Management Team from a database of over 2,000 interim executives.
- Click >>HERE<< if you want to find Turnaround Executives
- Click >>HERE<< if you want to find CFOs
- Click >>HERE<< if you want to find CEOs
- Click >>HERE<< if you want to find CIOs
- Click >>HERE<< if you want to find CMOs
As to what kinds of assignments interim executives take on, these might include:
- Opening a division in a new region or country
- Launching a product or service
- Guiding a start-up business through initial hurdles
- Managing operations through a merger, acquisition or succession
- Turning around and restructuring troubled companies or division
The Web-based interimCEO/interim CFO network, which serves this hitherto little-noticed group of professionals that has only emerged over the last decade in the U.S. workforce, is both a place for interim turnaround managers and execs to post their credentials and a source of talent for firms looking to hire these plug-and-play executives.